Girls get mocked for liking high heels and lipstick. Girls get mocked for liking sports. Girls get mocked for liking tea and books. Girls get mocked for liking comics books and video games. Girls get mocked for liking math and science. Girls get mocked for liking boys. Girls get mocked for liking girls. Girls get mocked for liking both. What the fuck are we supposed to like? Water? Air? Come on, tell me. I’m dying to know.
Hey guys! I had the amazing opportunity to go to one of the 1989 Secret Sessions in NYC, and since I was under 18 my mom came with me. Due to this, we got two bags full of merchandise. I really don’t have a use for the second set of items, I thought it would be perfect to have a giveaway in celebration of 1989 being released soon!
The contents of the giveaway include:
- (1) T.S 1989 Tote Bag (x)
- (1) Black Shake It Off Tee (LARGE) (x)
- (1) White Players Gonna Play Tanktop (X-LARGE) (x)
- (1) 2014-2015 18 Month Calendar (x)
- (1) 2014-2015 18 Month Mini-Calendar (x)
Rules of the giveaway:
- You MUST be following me. I will check.
- Giveaway blogs are not allowed. (Blogs created solely for reblogging giveaway contests. Main blog or go home!)
- The competition is open internationally. I live in New Jersey, so shipping can get pricy to out of country places. If you are an international blog and you are chosen, we can discuss shipping options from there. U.S. blogs I will pay for shipping.
- You are allowed as many reblogs/likes as you want, the more you reblog, the better your chances.
- Any further questions can be directed to my askbox.
A winner will be chosen on October 27th, a.k.a release day! If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, I will choose another person.
Good luck everyone!